USPs (Unique Selling Propositions)
What makes mquadr.at's products and solutions so special?
- They are innovative and at the same time easy to use.
- They anticipate technological advances.
- They are made for Internet Service Providers, but always have the consumer as their focus.
- They offer extensive solutions, which can be customised to any market requirements thanks to their modular structure.
- They are built on years of know-how, and the expertise and experience of our specialists.
That's why mquadr.at isn't just the right partner for intelligent software for ISPs – we think of ourselves just as much as a think tank, which offers both expertise with high technology and with consulting. We implement solutions, professionally and reliably in a dynamic market environment.
A summary of the most important information about mquadr.at products and expertise:
- extensive setup and configuration solutions for every type of internet access technology (DSL, cable, mobile) → internet, email, hardware
- automated browser and e-mail configuration
- client side network and profile management
- simple and secure WLAN configuration
- intelligent diagnosis and repair tools, full recovery function
- client side error prevention including automated repair routines
- 100% self service (simple to use, maximum automation, animated instructions, context-sensitive HTML help)
- compatible with Microsoft® Windows® / Mac OS X and any kind of hardware (modems, routers, mobile USB sticks, etc.)
- support all current internet communication protocols (TR-064, TR-069, UpnP, Telnet, etc.)
- ACS/HDM compatibility
- dynamic, product-specific configuration – no additional software is required
- modular structure for maximum flexibility
- customisation for all ISP requirements → functionalities, design, languages
- can be delivered on any media (CD, DVD, USB stick, mobile, etc.)
- m2suite (the all-in-one software)
- m2webalizer (internet setup and configuration)
- m2selfrepair (intelligent diagnosis and self repair for client internet services)
- m2connectionmanager (mobile connection management → multi-network and profile technology)
- m2acs ((integrated client ↔ ACS systems)
- All products
- satisfied consumers
- considerable lightening of the load on customer support through simple, user-orientated installation routines and standardised communication
- numerous opportunities for active upselling and cross-selling
- comprehensive statistics on the consumer base (client systems, application monitoring, pathway analysis, etc.) on one specific reporting platform
- maintenance and updates
- reduction in support and call centre costs of up to 60%
- reduction in new customer acquisition costs of up to 35%
- transparent cost structure – no license fees
- positive brand experience
- ...and much, much more.
mquadr.at's technological expertise is based on a flexible team of highly qualified specialists in all technological fields relating to the product. The result is a product line with a strictly modular structure, based on the code library developed by the firm, which can be seamlessly customised to client wishes and requirements independently of other manufacturers or suppliers. Another core competency of the firm is combining the product with the technologies familiar to the sector (classic modem and router software, server solutions, etc.).
As the technology leader for self-installation and configuration software in the broadband internet sector (land line and mobile), mquadr.at offers consulting services on all issues relating to implementation and product selection. All advice is based on empirical research, extensive usability studies and years of experience of implementing both projects and software products. mquadr.at's main consulting focus is relevancy to practice and technological practicality.
As a technology partner, mquadr.at provides its customers with
cost and time-efficient solutions, which are of the high quality they expect. This makes project planning and management central to what we do.
mquadr.at believes project management should be a methodical
system that ensures efficient project communication and a seamless exchange of information.
mquadr.at uses planning, documentation, release management and reporting interfaces created specifically for the customer (→ internet portal m2privatearea) to achieve this. This significantly reduces coordination expenses and also saves on resources.
Beyond the required standard processes, mquadr.at employees stand out because of their inventiveness and great flexibility in customising products to customer wishes and requirements. This flexibility is not dependant on the complexity of the task required.